MS CRM 2011 Installation Steps:
1. Go to the setup server application like in the path CRM/server/amd64 and click double click.
2. A window will open, Recommend update or not will show and click next
3. Product key window will open, Enter product key and click next.
4. License Agreement window will open then read the terms and conditions and click next.
5. Install required Components list window will display click install after that click next.
6. Select installation location and click next.
7. specify servers roles window will open, in this full server and deployment server are there. In full server, Front end server and back end servers are there.
In Front end server:
- web Application server
- Organization web service
- Discovery service
- Help server.
In Back End server:
- Asynchronous processing service.
- Sand box processing service.
In Deployment Admin server
- Deployment tools.
- Deployment web service.
Front end server enables server roles for running clients applications and applies developed with CRM software development kit. And Back end server includes the server roles that handle processing asynchronous events such as workflow, custom plugins and share point integration. These roles are usually not exposed to internet.
Deployment Admin server enables the server roles for components that are used to manage the deployment. Sand processing service helps the server role enables an isolated environment to allow for execution of custom code, such as plugins. This isolation reduces the possibility of custom code affecting the operation of the organization in Microsoft CRM deployment.
Select the server and service in the server roles and then click next.
8. Deployment option window will open and select options and then click next.
9. select organization unit that is root one and then click next.
10. Service accounts window will open and select services and enter name and passwords and then click next.
11. select website like default or share point or new one and enter the port number and then click next.
12. Specify the email router setting and then click next.
13. Organization setting window will open and enter the details of name ,currency code ,name , symbol etc and then click next.
14. Reporting services server and specify the reporting service and then click next.
15. Help us improve the customer Experience window will open select CEIP program and then click next.
16. MS Update preference window will open and select your preference and then click next.
17. Ready to install window will open and then click on the install after that installation completed then CRM server setup completed will get then click to finish the installation.